Wednesday 25 January 2017

THE NEIGHBOUR'S CAT

The Neighbour’s Cat

The neighbour’s cat
Stopped for a chat:
“How doo dee dat,
I’d tip my hat,”
He said – “if I wore one…”

The neighbour’s cat
Can be a brat:
Chewing the mat,
Meowing like scat,
Making all the birds run.

The neighbour’s cat
Begged for a pat:
Purred as he sat
Full knowing that
All’s done in good fun!

The neighbour’s cat
Chased a big rat,
Swiped at a bat,
Ate a fat sprat,
And slept in the sun…

This post is part of the ABC Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Wordless Wednesday meme.

6 comments:

  1. Great photo and poem, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat has amazing green eyes

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful Cat..
    I love your poem made me laugh.
    Best wishes,
    Di.
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. big smile ;-)

    Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20c/
    (want to take a preview at the new url starting round 21 ? http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poem and a gorgeous photo of the neighbour's cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have TWO cats! Wake me up each morning!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete